You need to send a letter, which according to Legislative Decree No. 185/99 must be by registered mail with acknowledgement of receipt within 14 working days from delivery of the goods, to:
Salumificio Valtermina S.n.C di Chierici Giorgio e Fabio.
Via per Neviano, 13. Traversetolo 43029 (PR)
Alternatively, you can send a letter by Certified Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the message, customers must specify the product or products for which they intend to exercise their right of withdrawal.
– According to Legislative Decree No. 185/99, the products must be returned within 14 working days from the date the goods were received, and the products must be returned in good condition and with the original labels in place.
IMPORTANT: PURSUANT TO ART. 59, CONSUMERS CODE, THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL DOES NOT APPLY TO PERISHABLE GOODS.
– Products must be packed carefully, to prevent the original packaging from getting damaged or having writing or labels on them.
– Products must be returned by express courier at the customer’s expense.
– We recommend you use a trackable and ensured method of transport as Salumificio Valtermina S.n.C will not be liable for loss, failed delivery or damage of the goods sent.
– A refund for goods will be paid by Salumificio Valtermina after the content and conditions of the products have been checked, within 14 days from receipt of the customer’s communication. If goods are not returned to the Seller for the required checks, the 14 days for refund will be calculated from date of receipt of the goods (art. 56 Cons. Code). Pursuant to art 57 Consumer Code, once the returned product has been received, if the Seller notices that the goods have deteriorated or their value decreased due to causes linked to the customer’s negligence, the latter may be considered responsible for the decreased value.
Salumificio Valtermina S.n.C shall completely refund the costs incurred by the customer for the purchase, the amount will credited with the same payment method used by the customer. The only expenses borne by the customer are those paid for returning the product.
All customer complaints should be addressed to: email@example.com
Spett.le Salumificio Valtermina SNC
Via per Neviano, 1 Traversetolo
43029 PR Italy
 Registed letter with return receipt_____________
 Certified email __________
Re: Exercising the right of withdrawal
______________, date _____________
The undersigned ______________________________________________ (name surname and address of person who signed the contract) intends to exercise , under Legislative Decree No. 206/2005 art.68 and Legislative Decree No. 70/03 on e-commerce,the right of withdrawal from contract (or order note) no._________ signed on __________ through your website www.valtermina.com, WHOSE GOODS WERE\ WERE NOT RECEIVED ON _________________
I also request the refund of Euro _______, paid in advance with the following payment method:
 credit card
within 14 days from receipt hereof.
In witness thereof,